Sunday, May 24, 2009

Terrible To WHOM???

It has come to my attention that I may have a terrible outro line. I personally have to disagree. What do my loyal followers have to say about it? Probably nothing, because the readers of this blog are scarce. But needless to say one reader decided to offer his esteemed opinion, not to mention done so under the alias of ANONYMOUS. I have an idea of whom this could be, and with that said a challenge is sought. Under BRO Rules when a random rating is given, it must follow two criteria; Honest & Constructive Criticism as well as It must be given during your turn in the rotation. Tying that into the below comment by ANONYMOUS--next time don't hide behind a no-name.
Anonymous said...

terrible outro line ronski, terrible

Peace, for now until later.

-Aaron

1 comment:

New York Times