Sunday, January 31, 2010

It's been a long time, I shouldn't have left you...

Back by nothing less than popular demand!

So what has happened since last time?

Graduation from UF, moving to South Florida, vacation to Nation's Capital, and the Miami Heat lost to the Charlotte Bobcats by an embarrassing 39 points.

I drive more in a day down in South Florida than I would in a week in Gainesville, gas adds up like none other.

I saw the Heat-Celtics game on Jan 6, that should have been a signature win, but Mario Chalmers and Jermaine O'Neal decided otherwise.
I've seen Sidney Crosby score a goal, and the Florida Panthers hold onto a playoff spot just long enough to be the 11th seed, but TWO points out of sixth.

Stay tuned, upcoming post on which sport is really the most team-intensive.

Peace, for now until later

- Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment

New York Times