Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Wayne Ellington (22) takes the Most Oustanding Player Award

FROM What's Been on My Mind (March 30 Post)
SO...we have made it to the Final Four. UCONN, UNC, Villanova, and Michigan St...That means I will pick UNC to win the 2009 NCAA Championship, Roy Williams' second with the Tar Heels.

I am not normally one to boast about my accomplishments, but you gotta give it to me on this one. Who else do you know had Ellington winning M.O.P.? I just have a knack for things like this. I'll come out with some MLB Predictions after this week is through. Ellington took the award with great shooting, especially from beyond the arc.

Final Four Most Outstanding Players
YearPlayerTeamKey stats
2009Wayne EllingtonNorth Carolina39 points, 14-26 FG, 8-10 3-pt FG

No comments:

Post a Comment

New York Times